- Inflate both air chambers fully for use on water.
- Option to use with the head section deflated partially/fully when on land and add/replace with pillows or cushions for extra comfort.
- To get on and off safely, start by kneeling down on the holo leg section, then lower yourself down carefully. Lift yourself up to kneeling position to get off.
- Position body with tummy in the hole and ALWAYS ensure hips are supported by the raised rim around the hole, to avoid any pressure being exerted on your back.
- If on land you find your tummy touches the floor (this may happen if you are of slight build or you have a more protruding belly), firstly ensure your hips are supported by the raised rim by moving as far down the lilo as possible, then try using your own pillows/cushions etc under the tummy section to raise it further off the floor.
- You can turn the holo over and put your bottom in the hole for a lovely way to lie comfortably on your back in a slightly seated position.
- Uses include: relaxation, cat-naps, massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, relieving pelvic pains, getting baby into optimal position for birth, tanning your back, floating around in the pool and whatever else you would like to do on your tummy!
Always remember when lying on the holo that your hips should be resting on the raised rim as this gives support to your back.
A little tip for transporting around by car
If you just deflate the head section of the holo, the rest of it can remain inflated and it will fit perfectly in the backseat footwell as it is the same length as the width of an average car!
If in any doubt about using the holo please consult your doctor/physio/midwife before use. If you are in any discomfort, stop using immediately. Do not leave children unattended. Not suitable for children under 36 months. This is not a toy. Do not use near sharp objects. Be aware of tides/currents if using in the sea. This is not a life saving device.